Problem after updating to woocommerce 4.8

After updating the plugin woocommerce, the site starts accumulating errors when I log in to look at my customer orders, I tried the site on a test platform, removed all plugins without it and the problem remains, I installed new themes (Puca, Cena store) and these errors are gone. gets only three Puca theme

: Call to a member function get() on null in /home/shenc/1.skydrone-bg.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/data-stores/class-wc-customer-data-store-session.php:96 Stack trace: #0 /home/shenc/1.skydrone-bg.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-data-store.php(159): WC_Customer_Data_Store_Session->read(Object(WC_Customer)) #1 /home/shenc/1.skydrone-bg.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-customer.php(116): WC_Data_Store->read(Object(WC_Customer)) #2 /home/shenc/1.skydrone-bg.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-checkout.php(1227): WC_Customer->__construct(1, true) #3 /home/shenc/1.skydrone-bg.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-checkout.php(209): WC_Checkout->get_value(‘billing_country’) #4 /home/shenc/1.skydrone-bg.com/wp-content/themes/besa/inc/vendors/woocommerce/classes/class-wc.php(996): WC_Checkout->get_checkout_fields() #5 /home/shenc/1.skydrone-bg.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): Besa_WooCommerce->registration_co in /home/shenc/1.skydrone-bg.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/data-stores/class-wc-customer-data-store-session.php on line 96

There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

Please update to the latest version of the theme, we have fixed it.